Here are the 3 simple steps to get you going.
- Contact Members Services at the front desk to verify your email address on file
- Request to be added to the online platform (providing you have an ALL ACCESS membership)
- Member Services will send you an invite to create a Username and Password
- Login to your account and you now have access to book all your favourite classes online direct from your smartphone or desktop computer
If you have any questions concerning setting up your account or booking your classes online, contact [email protected] or call 250 642 7111
Group Fitness Class Booking Regulations
In order to provide equal training possibilities for all Sooke Health & Fitness members to attend Group Fitness Classes, the following booking rules apply:
- Only the holders of a valid ALL ACCESS membership option can register for Group Fitness Classes in advance.
- Reservations can be made in advance up to 7 days starting at 9am every morning. (Time change to 6 am as of July 1, 2018)
- Bookings can be placed online or through the front desk or through your instructor all of which will be following the same guidelines.
- No bookings will be complete through email/ voicemails
- Cancellation of a Group Fitness booking can be completed online up to one hour in advance. Within the hour prior to the class only the front desk can change the booking.
- If the Group Fitness booking is not cancelled prior to the start of the class, you will be marked as a No-Show in the system.
- If you are not present in the class within 5 minutes from the allocated start time, your space will be given to the next person on the waitlist.
- Three No-Shows will result in your booking privileges being reviewed and possibly revoked
Thank you for your attention
Sooke Health & Fitness